Safe and gentle tooth extractions by skilled holistic dentist Dr. Yolanda Citron.
Our practice helps prevent problems that could lead to tooth loss, but sometimes a tooth extraction can actually protect your overall health. At The International Center for Dental Excellence, we perform tooth extractions for patients who are suffering from infected teeth or severe tooth decay. Dr. Cintron may also perform tooth extractions if the tooth is badly damaged, or if the tooth is no longer able to be restored. If you have a severe toothache that won’t go away this could be the symptom of a much more serious problem.
Before and After Photos:
At our practice we offer two major tooth extraction services:
Root Canal Removal – Did you know that bacteria could build up in your root canal and cause you serious health problems? For some patients, a tooth extraction may be a better option. If you are worried about a root canal you’ve had in the past, Dr. Cintron can remove your root canal for you. When you visit for an appointment, Dr. Cintron will review your medical history, and discuss your options.
Infected Tooth Removal – If an infected tooth isn’t removed, it can cause serious problems and the infection can spread to your other teeth. An infected tooth can cause a serious toothache, and serious health problems. If you have a toothache caused by an infected tooth, you’ll want that tooth removed right away. Tooth extractions are a great service for people who are suffering from a serious tooth infection.
The Benefits of Tooth Extractions
- Tooth extractions protect patients from infected tooth-related diseases and issues.
- Tooth extractions can clean and remove bacteria that could have a harmful effect on your health.
- Tooth extractions can save your other teeth from being infected.
- Infected teeth can cause patients to suffer from a serious toothache. Tooth extractions can alleviate your pain. When Dr. Cintron removes your tooth, she removes the tooth ache.
- Dr. Cintron will complete the tooth extraction quickly and with very little discomfort.
- First, the area around the tooth will be numbed to further lessen any discomfort.
- The procedure itself is painless after the numbing. You should only feel pressure while the tooth is being removed.
- After the tooth has been removed, Dr. Cintron will give you instructions to follow while the tooth heals. After the area where the tooth was extracted heals, the tooth should be replaced with a restoration. Dr. Cintron’s office has many options for tooth restorations.
You don’t have to suffer with a toothache forever, or worry about health problems that could occur due to an infected tooth or root canal. At The International Center for Dental Excellence, we can get rid of the problem and find a solution. To find out more about tooth extractions and how you can make that toothache go away, you can contact us at our office and schedule an appointment. You will never leave without a tooth replacement, in most cases, a temporary will be made to replace the tooth extracted.