Laser dentistry: Modern oral care for Fort Lauderdale, FL patients
Dr. Yolanda Cintron is thrilled to offer laser dentistry treatments to patients of The International Center for Dental Excellence in Fort Lauderdale, FL. With leading edge laser dentistry equipment, the procedures you can regularly take advantage of are even better. Dr. Cintron and her team provide patients with the best possible care. Using state-of-the-art lasers is a part of that commitment.
Dr. Cintron proudly provides a variety of laser treatments for teeth
- Laser dental cleaning – Gentle removal of bacteria, plaque, tartar, and stains with little or no scraping.
- Laser cosmetic dentistry – These procedures are precise, quick, and effective.
- Smile makeovers – Precision dental lasers allow Dr. Cintron to shape every detail to get you the celebrity smile you have always wanted.
- Laser teeth whitening – Whiten your teeth with laser technology for faster results than regular whitening treatments.
- Laser periodontal therapy for gum disease – One of the most beneficial uses of lasers in dentistry, helping patients get the dangerous condition under control for healthier mouths and bodies.
- Halitosis – Advanced laser therapies alleviate conditions that cause bad breath.
- Cold sore/mouth ulcer care – Comfortable laser treatments ease the pain caused by cold or canker sores and aphthous ulcers.
- And more – With several soft and hard tissue lasers on site, the possibilities for smile enhancement at the speed of light are virtually unlimited.
Fort Lauderdale, FL patients enjoy benefits of laser dentistry
With Dr. Cintron’s laser dentistry procedures, patients have many direct advantages:
- Dental lasers are more precise than tools used in conventional non-laser procedures. They preserve healthy oral structures.
- Knowing they have the option of laser treatment helps to ease dental anxiety for nervous patients.
- Lasers are quieter than traditional dental equipment.
- Procedures are more comfortable. Often numbing is not needed, and there is no vibration or frictional heat.
- Treatment is faster and more effective.
- Recovery time is shorter. Lasers minimize bleeding and swelling, thereby reducing risk of infection.
- Laser dentistry includes services not otherwise available.
With laser dentistry, Dr. Cintron can now provide an even higher level of care. She is dedicated to bringing the benefits of new technologies and advanced techniques to her patients.
New patients are welcome at The International Center of Dental Excellence. Call (954) 945-7355 for an appointment.