The following is a list of the best Dental information resources and research web sites that we recommend…
Dr. Yolanda Cintron (drcintron.com)
For more information about Dr. Cintron, includes complimentary newsletter.
Cosmetic Dentistry Information & Research:
American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
The world’s largest organization of cosmetic dental professionals. Learn how advancements in cosmetic dentistry can give you the smile of your dreams at affordable costs.
Periodontal (Gum) Disease Information & Research:
Periodontal Disease and Systematic Health
Research reviewed by the American Academy of Periodontology suggests that people with periodontal (gum) disease may be at higher risk for developing heart disease, stroke, uncontrolled diabetes, pre-term births and respiratory disease.
Heart Disease Risks and Periodontal Disease
Information on gum disease (gingivitis and periodontitis) and treatments (dental implants, scaling, planing, regeneration, tissue grafts, laser surgery) as well as a periodontist referral service.
Non-Toxic Non-Mercury Dentistry Information & Research:
Doctor’s Data, Inc. (DDI) a premier clinical laboratory with over 30 years’ experience, provides specialty testing to healthcare practitioners around the world.
Huggins Applied Healing
Huggins Applied Healing is an educational resource designed to inform the public about alternatives to toxic dental materials.
Established in 1986 as Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratory, Genova Diagnostics has helped pioneer the field of laboratory functional testing.
International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT)
The IAOMT is a membership organization for dental, medical and research professionals who seek to promote non-mercury dentistry, and raise the standards of scientific biocompatibility in dental practice.
MELISA® is a revolutionary medical test which can determine whether patients are hypersensitive to metals in dental restorations or metallic bodily implants. For such patients, the symptoms can range from tiredness and pain to autoimmune diseases.
Non-Mercury and Healthy, The Dental Amalgam Issue
The dental amalgam issue third addition
Bring back the public’s right to know the truth… What they have not told you.
Other Recommended Dentists:
Lawrence Kansas Dentist –
Dr. Les Miller is an excellent dentist in Lawrence Kansas offering non-toxic cosmetic dentist services, 1 appointment tooth restorations, teeth whitening and more. Highly Recommended.
Washington DC Dentist –
Providing cosmetic dentistry, porcelain veneers, dental crowns and implants, tooth whitening, restorative dentistry and preventive care.
Dr. David Wilhite – a Plano Dentist offering Plano cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign braces, dental implants, porcelain veneers and more.
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist – Dr. Ken Cirka is offering his “Smile Makeover” dental services including porcelain veneers, lumineers, invisalign braces and others.
Dr. Michael J. Wei – Manhattan cosmetic dentist in New York City specializing in smile makeovers, dental implants, Invisalign braces, porcelain veneers, and general dentistry.
Specific Articles and Resources
In this section you’ll find specific articles and resources related to holistic, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry.
- Root Canals Contain Toxic Bacterium
- A new DNA study confirms that root canals contain toxic bacterium that may be the “root” cause of many diseases.
- Endurance Exercise Can Damage Your Teeth—Here’s How…
- Endurance athletes are at greater risk for dental problems than non-athletes. There appears to be two primary culprits contributing to this phenomenon: consuming large amounts of sports drinks, and breathing improperly during training, causing dry mouth.
- Sports drinks linked to permanent damage to teeth
- There is a progressive permanent loss of dental enamel from the acid in sports drinks. We recommend water instead.
- Can mercury fillings really poison you or is it just a scare story?
- Jameela Jamil, 29, is convinced dental work triggered health problems. Tests suggested she had high levels of mercury due to amalgam fillings.
- Gum Disease affects other parts of the body (video)
- Gum Disease has been linked to other systemic diseases such as cardiovascular disease and diabeties. This animation shows how such links are possible.
- 4 Simple Changes That Will Help You Cut Back On Sugar
- Removing sugar from your diet is the single most important step you can take to improve your health.