Do you want to recover from your oral surgery faster? We offer plasma rich growth factor treatments in order to accelerate your recovery and healing time.
Dentistry is a field of medicine that has witnessed enormous advances: this new scientific and medical knowledge is allowing us to offer you more therapeutic possibilities than ever before. We want to offer you the latest technology in bone and tissue regeneration: Plasma Rich Growth Factors.
What are Plasma Rich Growth Factors?
When we suffer an injury, the human body releases proteins (cellular signals) to stimulate the process of repairing that injury. The PRGF technique isolates from the blood plasma these proteins which are responsible for wound healing and tissue regeneration. Once a therapeutic dose is applied to the area, the repair process is accelerated. To carry out this process, it is necessary to draw a small amount of blood from the patient, from which the Plasma Rich in Growth Factors obtained through a centrifuge spinning process. This plasma is then placed where healing or regeneration of tissue and bone is needed.
Before and After Photos:
How can PRGF contribute to your treatment?
Recovery and the healing process speed up so the risk of infection or any other post-surgical complication is lessened. Using PRGF will guarantee a noticeable improvement, absence of pain and faster healing.
This process will achieve
- Regeneration of bone in post-extraction sites and implants.
- Improve osseointegration of dental implants.
- Shorter recovery time, and accelerated wound healing: Your tissue will heal and regenerate faster for quick dental procedure recovery.
- Lowers the risk of infection. The blood used in PRGF comes directly from the patient. There is no risk of disease transmission or organ rejection.
- Is a convenient and easy procedure with amazing results.
Currently, this technique is being used with remarkable results in different fields of medicine such as oral and maxillofacial surgery, traumatology, burns, dermatology, opthamology, plastic surgery and general surgery.
Are there any contraindications?
- This is the only technique that makes use of the body’s own pharmacy and is offered after having proven its results in more than 10,000 patients in different fields of medicine.
- This process can be considered an autograft, since it deals with the patient’s own proteins which are responsible for carrying out and accelerating the repair process.
- The PRGF procedure can be used on most patients and is recommended especially for those with healing problems or in need of stimulation of bone regeneration, as in the case of smokers and diabetics. With the help of Plasma Rich Growth Factors we can appropriately stimulate bone growth after surgical intervention, and, at the same time, achieve rapid recovery.
To find out more about PRGF and to determine if you are a viable candidate for quick dental procedure recovery.