Smile makeovers in Fort Lauderdale, FL are transformative
It is possible to look younger, healthier, smarter, more successful, and happier with the help of an experienced cosmetic dentist. At The International Center for Dental Excellence in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Dr. Yolanda Cintron designs smile makeovers that help patients feel great about their appearance.
Before and After Images of Cosmetic Dentistry
Why consider a smile makeover?
The broad term “smile makeover” can encompass any number of dental procedures that give you a healthy mouth and make you feel better about your teeth, smile, and entire self.
This often empowers people to discover the confidence necessary to land a second date, nail the job interview, snag the promotion, or make the big sale. This makeover does more than redo your smile – it can be a life-changer.
Smile makeovers in Fort Lauderdale, FL are personalized
Patients who opt for a smile makeover are typically prepared to have multiple cosmetic dentistry and restorative procedures completed at one time. IV sedation makes extensive treatment comfortable and convenient. Relax with your old smile and awake to a brand new you! Sedation dentistry also enables people with dental anxiety get the care they need.
Your personal smile enhancement strategy may include one or a combination of:
- Teeth alignment and spacing with Invisalign clear aligners (no brackets or wires!).
- Teeth bleaching – In-office treatment takes about an hour, and brilliant results can last up to three years.
- Dental bonding – An economical technique to build up broken or worn-down teeth, repair minor damage, and close spaces.
- Veneers smile makeover – This can be an all-in-one solution for cosmetic issues including chips, fractures, stained, or misaligned teeth. The result is a beautifully uniform, dazzling smile that looks natural.
- Dental implants – An implant replaces the root of a missing tooth, becoming part of your body, for a permanent restoration. Implants help to preserve attractive facial bone structure, too.
- Restorative dentistry – Dr. Cintron places biocompatible, non-metal inlays, onlays, crowns, and bridges. Having old, dark, failing dental work replaced helps you reclaim a more youthful, healthy looking smile.
- Laser periodontal treatment – Vital gum tissue frames your smile beautifully.
- Bone and gum grafting – No one wants to look “long in the tooth.” These procedures halt gum recession.
Find out how great your smile could look, with a makeover consultation at The International Center for Dental Excellence. The number in Fort Lauderdale, FL is (954) 945-7355.