Anxious and Afraid of Seeing the Dentist?
Dr. Cintron Will Eliminate Your Fears and Provide You
with Complete Comfort and Relaxation with IV Sedation Dentistry
Gentle IV Sedation Dentistry
ensures your complete comfort
Are you anxious about going to see the dentist?
Have you ever wondered if you could go to sleep, wake up, and have your dental procedure completely over with while feeling no pain or anxiety?
Yes, you can! IV Sedation Dentistry provided by Dr. Yolanda Cintron will make you feel completely relaxed and comfortable during your dentist visit.
We cater to cowards!
- IV Sedation Dentistry allows you to be completely asleep during your dental treatment so you can remain totally relaxed if you experience moderate to severe anxiety.
- IV Sedation Dentistry is the most comfortable and relaxing sedation technique available during your dental procedure. You will feel no pain and have no memory of your treatment to completely eliminate your anxiety and fear of the dentist.
- During this "Sleep Dentistry" procedure, you'll quickly fall asleep and experience a short recovery period.
- IV Sedation Dentistry is also the most predictable and safe sedation technique available.
- Dr. Yolanda Cintron is one out of a small percentage of dentists who is qualified and licensed to do this sedation technique in Florida and she is a proud member of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology.
Frequently Asked Questions About IV Sedation Dentistry:
- Will I feel any pain?
No. After your IV sedation you will feel absolutely no pain. One of the biggest benefits of IV sedation dentistry is the fact that it makes dental procedures completely painless and relaxing.
- Will I be unconscious?
Yes. You will be asleep so you will be completely relaxed, feel no pain and have no memory of your dental treatment. This eliminates your fears if you experience moderate to severe anxiety during dental procedures.
- Will I be monitored?
Yes. Our dental team will never leave your side. Before, during and after your treatment, Dr. Cintron will monitor your heart rate, breathing, and blood pressure, and EKG to make sure you’re in a safe, healthy state.
- Will I need someone to come with me?
Yes. Sedation dentistry will slow down your reaction times so we do not recommend you drive for 24 hours after your dental procedure. You will need someone to drive you to and from our dental office.
Contact us today for your appointment