Life-Changing Benefits of Replacing Lost Teeth with Implants
Losing teeth can change the way you look, how you feel about yourself, and how you live. You may lose confidence in your appearance or become self-conscious in social settings. You may develop oral problems due to natural teeth shifting or losing bone structure from missing teeth. Fortunately, there are restorative dental solutions to missing teeth. One of the most effective is dental implants. Replacing missing teeth with implants can have life-changing benefits that you won’t want to miss. If you live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, you can come to The International Center for Dental Excellence for implant treatment.
Why Choose Dental Implant Prosthetics to Replace Lost Teeth
Although dentures and bridges have their place, implants remain the most popular means of replacing lost teeth due to their life-changing properties. Implants can be used to replace one tooth or many to suit your dental needs. When you choose implants to replace lost teeth, you get:
- Better support and stability as the implant is embedded into your jaw permanently
- Greater comfort as implants won’t shift or slip when you eat, laugh or smile
- A natural tooth appearance as the porcelain crown of your implant is custom-made to match the color and shape of your natural teeth
- Freedom to enjoy your favorite meals without worrying about damaging your replacement teeth
- Improved oral health as implants prevent bone loss and keep natural teeth from shifting
- A beautiful smile that’s as natural as natural can be
Dental Implants Before and After Results
Dental implants can restore your smile, confidence, and oral health to continue living the lifestyle you enjoy most and are accustomed to.
Affordable Dental Implants
Dental implant costs will vary depending on the number of teeth that need to be replaced and the work required for your treatment. However, our multiple payment option plans can put this treatment well within your reach.
For superior dental implant services at affordable costs, there’s no better place than The International Center for Dental Excellence in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. To learn more about our dental implant prosthetics treatment, contact our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Yolanda Cintron, at (954) 945-7355.